Saturday, May 30, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Ok so lately Frank and I have been discussing the topic that most couples would be discussing at this stage in the game: when will we be having baby number 2. This is not, by the way, my way of telling you there is a baby number two yet. I have been very ambivalent about the idea of having another baby. It just looks so hard. I have always wanted children, but I see people with more than one and think to myself "how do they go to the grocery store"? Although, my beautiful friend Amy makes it look so easy. Ok so the point of this post is to say that after my trip to Chick Fil A yesterday, two babies look very easy compared to the mom that I met there with 2 year old quintuplets. Oh yeah that's right, five 2 year olds. For any of you out there that are scared of having baby number 2, just remember it can't be as hard as five.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yikes, but hats off to her for going out with all of them. Yeah, there's always someone else you can look at and think, "Wow, how do they do it???"