Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caroline's First Birthday

Caroline's birthday was actually June 7th, but I haven't actually posted any of her party pictures. We had a swimming party at my grandparents' house which was really special to me because I have pictures of my own early birthday parties at the same house. Enjoy the pictures.

This is Caroline chillin' with her pal Jack in the pool

Caroline was so happy that her new pal Wyatt could come to the party. We loved seeing you guys!

I decided to do cupcakes for Caroline's party instead of a cake. As you can see, we chose citrus colors for her party.

Here she is totally fascinated by the wrapping instead of the present itself.

Caroline is checking out her new piano courtesy of Frank's parents.


Caroline loved her cupcake! She was quite a mess when it was all over.

No comments: