Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quick Update

Well I am still on bed rest. At this point, I will probably be on bed rest until at least week 35. I am currently 32 weeks and 4 days. I have another doctor's appointment this Wednesday. A huge praise that I have is that Emily is now head down. We are just hoping she stays that way. My mom has been here helping with Caroline and that has been a huge blessing. My sister is in town from New Orleans to help out this week which is really awesome. Currently, she is painting one of my bathrooms for me, a project that I intended to finish before miss Emily's arrival but alas it would be frowned upon for me to do it. I am super grateful for her willingness to help me.
I had a baby shower this last weekend so I will be posting some pics from that soon.

No comments: