Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Ashley is another one of my friends that I have been through so many things with. We met the same time that I met Amy. Ashley and I were in the same grade in high school and went to school together. We too have experienced so many things together. We got our driver's licences in the same month and had to cart around all of our friends who were younger than us. Ashley could drive a standard which made her so cool. More than all of the memories that we share, Ashley is special to me because I have always admired her strength, her servant's spirit, and her willingness to try anything at least once. She is bold and adventurous, and I love that about her. I have never met anyone whose spiritual gift was more obvious than Ashley's. She is the most hospitable person, and she serves with grace and humility.

Ashley's husband Travis is in the Airforce and hopefully on his way home this week from his deployment. We are praying for a safe return.

Ashley, I hope that you know how special you are. I celebrate your life today. Happy Birthday!

No comments: