Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things Caroline has been doing

Well Caroline is now nine months old. I can hardly believe she is growing so fast. Some of her most recent achievements include crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She has even started walking while holding onto furniture. She now has six teeth which she uses quite often to try to take a bite out of me. She is still very social and sweet-natured. I see tiny glimpses of the little girl she will become. Here are some of her more recent pictures. My best friend Amy is an amazing photographer, and she took these amazing pictures of Caroline. I am pretty sure they could win some sort of contest.

This one is my absolute favorite.


This one is for you B. She loves her bloomers.


My little diva!



So angelic

6 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you like them friend!

Amy said...

Ummm, I guess that should be, "Glad you like them COMMA friend.

Be honest - it would have bothered you, wouldn't it? :)

The Hvass Family said...

She is SUCH a pretty girl! what a cutie pie.....Amy is indeed an amazing photographer....love the hair bows and bloomers....too cute! thanks for the update on your blog! love it!

Unknown said...

These are so precious...or way too cute as my husband sitting beside me says!
She is beautiful and I love the bloomers! How appropriate that I get the a** shot ;)

Gardiner Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She is not at all camera shy. I love these pics :-)

The Shepard Girls said...

Ok wow. Amy is dynamite! But I can't imagine pictures of Caroline that weren't cute! To answer your question, they're from Target. They have cupcakes on them- which is the theme for Sav's upcoming party... so cute!