Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He is risen indeed!

Happy Easter everyone. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend rejoicing over the resurrection of our Lord. We had a great time this weekend with family. My parents came up from San Antonio for the weekend, and Sunday, after an amazing time of worship at church, Frank's parents joined us for Easter lunch. Caroline has learned how to wave and does so constantly. We love it! Caroline looked beautiful in her Easter dress. Although, she did have to learn how to crawl in a very interesting way to avoid getting caught up in her dress.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for my Easter Basket.

Yes, I love bows. I am a girl afterall.


Who needs a present; I love my eggs.
I do think this will look lovely on me.


Thank you Grandmama and Grandpapa for my sweet bunny.


Sitting with my awesome Dad. Mommy thinks he is so cute.

Look how much I have grown.


I love to wave. I wave at everything. The fan, the door, the cabinets, etc.

This is how I keep from stepping on my dress.


Here I am about to eat some yummy carrots for Easter. Love to all.

2 comments:

D and/or B said...

So precious! I love all the pictures of your beautiful little girl! I also love the blog design...I might have to attempt that. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Maybe we will make it your way one Saturday!!

the G Rowes said...

Love your Easter pictures. YES we do need to get together we'd LOVE to see ya'll!!!! Caroline looks so beautiful in her Easter dress!!