Monday, April 13, 2009

New Blog Design

Hello everyone! I will have new pictures up soon, but in the meantime, I thought I might share my free way of making a header for my blog. I used Power Point. I scanned some cute paper to use as my background for the header and then I just built the header like I would build a power point slide. Once I figured out to use Power Point, things went pretty well. I have been trying to do something like this. Money is tight, so I can't afford to have someone else do it. Who knew I had a creative side. Anyway, love to everyone. I will be back soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Great job!

Amy said...

Oh, I love it! I didn't know you could do that shape with a "G" in power point - awesome!

Katie and Justin Cox said...

SO cute! I am way impressed with your creative skills! Nicely done friend!

Gardiner Family said...

It looks wonderful! We miss you guys. Next time y'all are in town let us know :-)