Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recent Pictures of Caroline

I can't believe that Caroline is 20 months old. Time flies. She is a bundle of energy which can be trying at times since I am seven months pregnant. We love her more and more each day, and it is hard to imagine sharing that love when Emily arrives. Here is some recent info about Caroline:

At her 18 month check-up she weighed 26 pounds and was 31 1/2 inches long

She has all of her teeth except her back molars which I understand she will get around age 2

Her hair is finally starting to grow a little--we can now give her a Pebbles style pony-tail on top

She is always increasing her vocabulary, but we haven't made the jump to 2 word sentences yet

As of yesterday, she has attempted to use the potty three times
(I don't know if I am ready for this)


Overall, she is a huge blessing.

No comments: